You are here: Home Support
But first read the documentation!
You can access the help system for Mandrel here, or by clicking on the Tutorial button on the Mandrel opening form, or via menu call Help Menu/Tutorial. Don’t forget the context-sensitive documentation available on almost every Mandrel form.
If you send us an e-mail, make sure you include the following:
- Software Environment
- Mandrel version (use Help Menu/About Mandrel to get this)
- Windows version
- Excel version
- Problem Description
- Be specific - just saying “it won’t work” gives us very little to go on.
- Give us enough information so that we can reproduce the problem. It is almost impossible for us to track a problem down if we cannot reproduce it.
- Project File
- If at all possible, send us the Mandrel project file in which the problem has occurred. We have a much better chance of tracking down a problem if we can look at the raw data in your file. And we promise not to show your file to anyone else.
- Screen Shots
- One or more screen shots showing the effect of the problem are always useful.